Richly illustrated and beautifully written, these fine, hardcover books in English are definitely the premium set of Bible stories for younger children.
- Written especially for children ages 1 to 8
- Outstanding art fills each page opening from corner to corner.
- Beautiful, yet simple language makes these books a pleasure to read time and time again (because you probably will).
Imagine your child’s delight as you read the charming story of Small Donkey, who carried tired Mary up the long hill toward Bethlehem long ago. Or of Zacchaeus the Cheater, who climbed a sycamore tree so he could see Jesus passing by. And then there’s the story of Baby Moses, fast asleep in his basket boat, carefully hidden in the tall rushes.
These and many more Bible friends are waiting to greet your child within these beautifully illustrated books.
- Each book contains four simple stories, arranged in short, attention holding sections.
- The durable bindings hold up to rough use by children.
- You can easily wipe sticky fingerprints from the colorful mylar hardcovers.
Joseph’s New Coat
Joseph and His Brothers
Jesus and the Storm
Jesus and the Children
Samuel, the Little Priest
David, the Youngest Boy
Go Wash in the River
Elijah and the Time of No Rain
A Room and a Boy
Barley Loaves and Fishes
Joash, the Boy King
Esther, the Brave Queen
When God Washed the World
The Borrowed Ax
Daniel and His Friends
Daniel and the Lions
Zacchaeus the Cheater
Jabel the Shepherd